Uploading Your Database
To be uploaded, your database must be submitted in either a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet or a standardized comma or tab delimited format (.csv or .txt).
Your database should contain the following fields. If you submit a database with additional fields they will be excluded from the upload.
- First Name
- Last Name
- ADDRESS (Street Number, Street Name and any Apartment Number or Suite in the same field)
- CITY (No abbreviations, please)
- STATE (Abbreviated to the two letter postal code in all caps)
- ZIP (5 digit Zip only)
If the address has a suite or apartment number, please include that in the address field (not in a separate field by itself).
How to Export your Contacts from Microsoft Outlook 2010 and 2013
MS Outlook 2010:
MS Outlook 2013:
How to Export from Gmail Account:
- Sign in to Gmail.
- At the top left, click Gmail > Contacts.
- Click More > Export
- Choose whether to export all contacts or only one group.
- Select the format in which you'd like to export your contacts' information. Note that some of these formats can lose some contact information.
- To transfer contacts between Google Accounts, use the Google CSV format. This is the recommended way to back up your Google Contacts.
- To transfer contacts to Outlook, Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail, or various other apps, use the Outlook CSV format.
- To transfer contacts to Apple Address Book, use the vCard format.
- Click Export.
- Choose Save to Disk > OK.
- Select a location to save your file, and click OK.
Formatting Your Photo
We prefer that your photo be a high-resolution cmyk format (either .jpg, .tiff, or pdf) and 450x450 pixels. If you are not sure about your size and format of your photo, you can upload the photo